If you follow me on social media or know me in real life, then I bet you’ve heard me talk about how much I love essential oils. If you’ve never used oils before, you might be a skeptic like I was over two years ago. My old boss was very cautious about what she used on her body because she had sensitive skin. She sold homemade facial serums, pain reducers, lotions, and more stuff made from essential oils. During the Christmas season a few years back, I decided to buy her homemade lotion and try it out. It wasn’t like any other lotion I had used before. It smelt good, made my skin soft, and was made from natural ingredients and essential oils. My other coworkers would also diffuse oils in their offices and I fell in love with the fresh smell. I became a bit more interested in the benefits of essential oils and ordered my own off of Amazon…
Please learn from my mistakes and do not buy essential oils from Amazon, TJ Maxx, Walmart, etc. These are not pure essential oils and I had no idea until my coworkers informed me of this! Many companies are taking short cuts and diluting their oils, or filling them up with chemicals such as fragrance. Their farms can also be contaminated with pesticides, growth hormones + more, which means those oils are not okay to use. This is why I now use Young Living, and I am obsessed with their quality, oils, and expansive product line. I had heard of Young Living for years and recently saw some of my favorite blogger friends sharing about their “ditch + switch” to YL. To ditch and switch means to just replace all the chemical-filled products in your home for natural ones.
After doing some further research myself, I found out that they own their farms all over the world and you can visit and see their sourcing! They also test each individual oil 27 times before it goes into a bottle to make complete sure its 100%. So, I started buying the real deal and my obsession continued. Over time, I noticed our lives were changing. We started to use lavender in the diffuser to help us sleep. My husband has bad allergies and we began to use rollers & diffuse to help his symptoms. I used oils for hormonal support and through our fertility treatments. Since we introduced oils into our lives, our moods became better daily and I can’t remember the last time we were sick. I have even ditched most of our chemical-filled everyday and cleaning products for pure essential oil infused ones. Using essential oils in your home can help with sleep, focus, moods, immune systems, and more!
Where to Start + What to Buy
You definitely want to start with a starter kit! Ordering the member starter kit gives you access to 24% off for life. There are a few great starter kits to choose from. I recommend the premium starter kit or the thieves starter kit! In the Premium Starter Kit, you get 11 of the most popular oils, a diffuser of your choice, thieves concentrate, and some ningxia samples! This kit is 50% off the actual retail value of everything too. It’s regularly $360 but you can get it for $160 by getting the kit!
1. To enroll on my team, click HERE and make sure the number 16098395 is in the “enroller” + “sponsor id” fields.
2. Sign up as a member and get the 24% off forever! This does not mean you have to sell oils either. You have the option if you want to sell or not.
3. Enroll in Essential Rewards. This is not mandatory but I really recommend it, and I do it every month. Instead of going to Target and stocking up on detergent, cleaners, facial products, I get it all from Young Living! It’s a monthly wellness box where you can earn points back every month and get up to 25% back on every purchase. You’ll get reduced shipping, exclusive products + discounts, points to cash in for free product, earn loyalty gifts at 3,6,9, +12 months, receive free product each month, and it’s free to start/stop/maintain. See ya later, Target REDcard!
-If you do want to enroll in Essential Rewards , here are some of my favorite products so far: Thieves cleaner, peace + calming oil blend, grapefruit oil, geranium oil, gentle baby oil blend, ningxia, seedlings lotion + diaper cream for Layla, Rose ointment, Shutran men’s body wash, Thieves hand sanitizer, and lavender lip balm.
4. That’s it! You’re in. Then you’ll have access to our private Facebook group, with TONS of resources, live team video calls, classes, and more. We won’t leave you hanging with the oils, we will be here every step of the way to help you through this oily + wellness journey. I’ll send you an email with some information and mail a welcome packet with some surprise goodies.
5. If you do decide to share your oily journey (which I bet you will) you would get a bunch of help with that as well. And want to know something else that’s great? For every person you refer to get a starter kit, you’ll get 50 bucks if you’re on ER! That goes for if you want to sell or not.
Who you join with is really important guys. You don’t want to join with someone just because they’re your friend and then they never talk to you about oils again. The community you have makes all the difference. Having multiple people alongside you as you transition into this new lifestyle is amazing. We’re all trying to make our homes cleaner and have better wellness for ourselves and our families. Our little community has oil classes, team calls, business info (if you choose to sell), and you can ask a question at any time. Click here to get started today!
If you haven’t already, check out my new wellness instagram @simplybelmont!
Let me know if you have any questions,